Went to lecture on Austen...decided I just don't like the way that lecturers in english talk. SO blather-y: "the means is a pretext spread across a range of textural possibilities." What does that even mean??
Last night went for a walk with fk and discovered where the Catz gym is for the first time. Looks like Bleak House. Ran into room's fake dad as we came around the corner from the "no entry" area. "What are you guys doing?" FK looking guilty as hell: "Nothing." Hall was mediocre but SO stirring the sauce because fk and I ended up sitting across from little friend and Poet issue child and solved the issue but then there was no cross communication. OK? Talked about it in the hallway before doing JCR and who is standing right in front of the door? Yes...
JCR'd for a bit, chatted with pretentious and it turned out not that bad, and met M. for more than 3 seconds and realized she is cooler than I'd thought. Tonight is the general election so will probably turn out for that even though I have .4783247 of a clue about what is politically going on.
On the plus side, it's not raining, my mommy is coming next week, and I'm going to the ball. Just need to decide how on earth I will wear a dress that a. looks good b. won't wreck when I run through the garden maze c. will allow me to eat the UNLIMITED food and drinks until 4 in da AM.
your mommy is coming your mommy is coming!!!!
ReplyDeletetell her I said hi. and that her FACE is a range of textural possibilities (no don't say that).
also good job updating!