the bird and the baby
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(52)
►
June
(6)
▼
May
(12)
Tues: Aimed for the Ashmolean/ate bagels from Tuck...
Ok, quick run down.Thursday: woke up in the mornin...
So last night. Hall: asparagus soup, thai chicken,...
I've had eggs benedict 3 days in a row. Deciding w...
So, the volcano has once again interfered with my ...
The incredible status of my 2 week birthday has be...
My mommy's about to touch down in London town...Ok...
Yesterday pretty much did nothing until it was tim...
So last night were the general elections...interes...
This morning I have made coffee. I have chill musi...
Too bad the REAL world is not filled with pirates
So right now the weather is sucko again. Blegg. Bu...
►
April
(1)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
About Me
Amanda
Oxford, United Kingdom
View my complete profile
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Too bad the REAL world is not filled with pirates
1 comment:
celestival
May 5, 2010 at 7:09 AM
ohhhhhh I think it is, amanda. I think it is.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ohhhhhh I think it is, amanda. I think it is.
ReplyDelete