Monday, May 17, 2010

So, the volcano has once again interfered with my ENTIRE EXISTENCE. oh, so you won't stop erupting. oh, okay, okay. I get it, I get it. You want to erupt and ponder and stuff (points for the ref!). Arg.

So, in one way, it's totally great because I'm spending more time with mommy in London...we're getting to go to Windsor castle,which I've wanted to do and keep doing a lot of eating/shopping/walking. We saw the princess Diana memorial fountain this morning, mocked children feeding/getting bitten by swans, went to the Victoria Albert museum and saw sculpture/an exhibit on fashion/Grace Kelly(ish).

But M. can't come because of the ash cloud- at least right now-so it's frustrating and I'm waiting and waiting and waiting...and also, missing Oxford. I keep growling in my head at London for every single way it is not Oxford.

When I get back, I really need to kiss the cobblestones, read in the Rad Cam, and throw some more shoes in the river.

2 comments:

  1. realize that I'm totes usurping the phrase "kissing the cobblestones" for one of my poems

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop it with the shoes in the river woman!!! i'm not going to share my shoes with you anymore if you keep reducing the sharing pool by chucking them into bodies of water!

    ReplyDelete