Okay, so now I'm making an addition to this because I'm bored as shit. Trying to read Yeats/Stevens and think about their last poems in relation to each other re: beauty/destruction. Normally, great. Right now, I just want my momma to come so I can take her to eat marvelous sandwiches, walk in the park, and tout her around Oxford. Also, she needs to eat the chicken nuggets from Hasan's. Mmmm. But I suppose we shall see.
Today had an amazing tutorial but realized I really need to learn more about the Brit polit. system ie what their government does and how it functions. I love/hate writing 8 or more poems a week.
Hall was mediocre...I have a bad feeling no meat mondays is going to be a bad idea. Tiny attendance too. But Thursday looks so bomb. So it seems like a good plan. I actually looked so I could plan. I know, it's a big deal. It's also my birthday, drum roll, so I need to come up with crazy costumes to wear.
In other news...
I hope it doesn't rain. I'm going to have awesome people staying for long amounts of time. And I love Oxford more and more each day. Now, the only question left is what time to wake up???
likes. your life seems much more interesting than mine (read: you throw shoes in far stranger places than i)
ReplyDelete