Chemistry is chemistry, of course, but still there is something hidden in fire beyond what we know, something we cannot understand. And fire can hide so marvelously well, too, so cleverly. Nothing—no one—can hide like that. Isn't this cool?
Oh, one thing. There was a dead rabbit in a bag in our refrig. And I picked it up. Realized there was a bloody stump in the bag, shoved in back in the frig, and have spent the rest of day conversing with brother/C. re: can I eat the cheese that was in the frig with said rabbit? Theories?
Rilke lecture starts tomorrow!!
The more important question = have you discovered the SOURCE of said bunny?
ReplyDeleteI'd eat the cheese.
ps I approve of all the blog commenting. I almost wrote "vomiting." Not so much.
ReplyDeletethat's gross and tres weird. although soph year a certain roommate of mine mother sent her a care-package of frozen meats, mostly rabbit. ahemmm...
ReplyDeleteRight. The thing about the rabbit in said case is that it was, actually, frozen. Less bacteria. Rabbit in a bag? Unsure.
ReplyDelete