Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Okay, C. Last night Hall: humus w. pita/turkey milanese plus split mushroom potato wellington w. M./chocolate eclair.

Rooms has friend from the states visiting for the week who seems v. cool. Went to supposed oldest pub in Oxford called The Bear for drinks/the Bridge. Lots of strobe lights. Interesting sitch. re: others present. Crazytown guy did some kind of swing dance. Dizzy. Heard some Journey. Will not stop believin'.

Went to Hasan's. Mmm chicken nuggets. Met state-namer. Intrigue. Statue. Bench. Ran ran ran home. Woke up dying of thirst. Will never drink peroni again. Went to lecture and discovered "it was quite convenient for Henry VII to have Arthur tucked away in his tomb."

Am debating buying coffee maker. Ah, life is so complicated.


2 comments:

  1. Thoughts:

    Love the word "Wellington."

    I will not stop believing, either.

    New pickup line: "I want to tuck you away in my tomb."

    I can't believe you haven't acquired a coffee maker yet. Amount of money dropped at cafes must be astronomical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have a french press. Clearly...

    ReplyDelete