Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And now I blog in order to not work. Have 400 pages of B. Karamazov that was going to be finished by 5pm today. Hello, 9:04pm.

What did I do today, one may ask?

Attended Russian. Partnered with the british version of Posh spice (not the spice girl). Also decided that I must step up my russian game re: vocab. Love prof.

Went shop-shopping for costume implements: tape, bubble wrap (we splurged on the big bubbles), green construction paper, white t-shirts as dresses, saran wrap or "clingfilm" as it is called here, and a tube of black wrapping paper. What am I? What am I? I both cure your ills and send you to the ground with a Russian punch. Riddle me this, riddle me that.

Hit Gloucester green market: cheese. red, green, scorcher. olives. more feta. raspberries. strawberries. falafel wrap. lamb something or other wrap. mmmm.

Home/did nothing/went back to town with rooms to v. cute cafe for capp. with a leaf drawn in the froth/sainsburys for lemon+cilantro humus. Skyped. Avoidance, avoidance, avoidance...

Also, is it bad to eat two bagels in one sitting? What about one city?

1 comment:

  1. Not the spice girl's Posh spice? What other sort of Posh spice is there?

    ReplyDelete