it was time! haha, i love that. amanda, it is time we tryed skype again! also, it is time to figure out what im eating tonight for dinner! it is the time.
why thank you mademoiselle! and I will not cheat on you with any cavaliers/french equivalent of knights? errant may they be, succeed they shan't! (omg the security word for this comment is "fratasses" buahahah hilarious)
it was time! haha, i love that. amanda, it is time we tryed skype again! also, it is time to figure out what im eating tonight for dinner! it is the time.
ReplyDeletewow it's actually time for me to learn how to spell tried. that's embarrassing. i'm forgetting english a little bit, which is good/bad.
ReplyDeletethis is why we have love. We will figure out the skype, don't worry, and I also will not cheat on you with any errant knights. Never fret!
ReplyDeletewhy thank you mademoiselle! and I will not cheat on you with any cavaliers/french equivalent of knights? errant may they be, succeed they shan't! (omg the security word for this comment is "fratasses" buahahah hilarious)
ReplyDeleteas interesting as this is, it does NOT count as an update.
ReplyDelete