Now, Friiiiiday. a. Friend from home B. who is studying abroad in London came to Oxford for the day. Was going to meet up during afternoon but had tutorial at 3, so checked mail which equaled amazing package from Mexico with the prettiest bracelet of a woven dragonfly/12 postcards from the Boy. Found amazing panini place where I'm now tight with the griller. Had 20 minute chat with tutor unrelated to tutorial; was unsure about him at first but each week we bond more and more. Have decided quite enjoy E.G. Learned about Oxford system in general/anonymous exam/etc. etc.
Hall. Had onion soup with cheese heart/chicken shaped like a heart with red glaze/chocolate and passionfruit mousse. Explosive! Constructed costume. Brill. Apparently kept yelling at everyone: "Guess what I am? Guess what I am?" Because I was a vodka tonic. Bam. But somehow over the course of the night I lost both my lime, and my shoes. N.G. Met B. and her friends here and they came to Entz for a little bit. Blast. Came home, left again, maybe where shoes went missing? and had interesting conversation/running/sprawled? Today, not so effective, but will watch Bright Star.
Work is for tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow.
I quite liked this blog. Informative and acronym decipherable in a I-know-what's-up-because-I'm-Amanda's-friend sort of way (v. gratifying).
ReplyDeleteI need to know if the bracelet is made of a real dragonfly. Also which shoes you lost.
Any day that involves Bright Star is effective.
Amanda and her shoe-loss, haven't I heard this tale before!? Don't lose anymore shoes because you're the roommate with the same size feet as me! It's not selfish to say because I've bought two more pairs of shoes since I've been in France that you can borrow once we're back on the West (??) side of the apartment/insomniac and parmesan side.
ReplyDeleteI got them back! I got them back! I also have new shoes that you can put on to transform into a british girl. So don't fret.
ReplyDelete