the bird and the baby
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(52)
▼
June
(6)
I cannot remember what I did. I will and will writ...
Thurs: Finalized essay/Went to hall and rooms was ...
Tues: Not much. Lots of rain. Ate lunch w. fk, fis...
Rainy monday. Tutorial. Went well. Asked if I was ...
Bad day for food, kind of. Woke up to get pancakes...
Mon: had tut re: sapphics/gwain and the green gia...
►
May
(12)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
About Me
Amanda
Oxford, United Kingdom
View my complete profile
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
I cannot remember what I did. I will and will write it for my own memory. however, tonight is my last night in my room at catz. riiiiiot!! po na na! Don't worry oxford, I will be back!
the bells, the bells, oh how they chime...
read inspector morse.
1 comment:
Sarah
August 4, 2010 at 1:35 PM
po na na! PO na na? po NA na? po na NA! dance partyyy
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
po na na! PO na na? po NA na? po na NA! dance partyyy
ReplyDelete