OK: editions to be added
a. the week we got back from break, which is 0 or "nought" week, rooms and I decided it was not yet the time to do work, so we went to the pub by the river one day and sat for 3 hours sampling their different bierras. Also laid in university parks for the afternoon with a picnic trying to avoid being hit with a frisbee. Got my second Hasans alone...just that necessary.
Also emailed my secondary tutor way late to change my tutorial from Shakespeare to something else...and got it at our meeting. Helllooo Yeats, Stevens, and Joyce! My love of loves of loves. Now I have a pile of books in my room that looks intriguing rather than depressing.
Also sampled Pimms at hall one night and we are now obsessed with getting pitchers of it. It's like sangria but iced tea, it's british and delishcious.
I think that was all I left out.
No comments:
Post a Comment