Goodness on the Hall front though.
Mon: lentil soup/fried chicken w. marinara stuff, peas, potatoes/plum crumble w. custard. Some people left their dessert untouched on the table, seriously considered jacking that shit. But not sure how it goes down in britland so restrained.
Tues: greek salad/breaded fish w. sauce, peas, potato cubes/treacle tart w. so much cream! This is also HP's fav. dessert, so clearly it also belongs on my plate.
Sat next to Russian kid at Hall but could not find way to butt into conversation in a "natural" way to inquire about all things russky.
Also rediscovered this line and need to use it as an epigraph: The blood-dimmed tide is loosed
Went to a lecture by Philip Pullman, who wrote His Dark Materials series, and he was quite witty/insightful. Had free wine at the divinity school in the bod and got to listen to his conversation w. my friend. Had nothing intriguing to say so I only did a quick yo, wasssup.
Tomorrow will be better because a. wednesday b. wednesday c. its the day before thursday d. potential hasan's, which I've not had in too long e. wednesday is park end, which is where my shoe was lost so potential to find it? f. wednesday
But that also means Russian is early tomorrow. gross. But maybe I will learn some interesting expressions to throw out there like rooms did today. So proud, so proud. Rooms also has an intrigue going on w. a man man, so will be stalking her this week.
YOU MET PULLMAN WTFFFFFF SO JEALOUS
ReplyDeleteI met paul muldoon, and all he talked about was penises. really really.
also my word is DELETER. as in, a person who deletes?
ps I liked this blog so much I read it twice.
ReplyDeleteThat's because it was mainly about food, dahling
ReplyDelete